Your dog loves you through thick and thin no matter what! So why not give a yummy treat to the one that loves you unconditionally (but you can give these to your significant other too ha-ha). These banana- peanut butter
cupcakes PUPcakes will surely win your dog’s heart.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 cups oats or wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cupcake tray
- Adorable valentine’s day cupcake wrappers
- Piping bag w/ icing tip (if you want to get fancy)
- Ice cream/cookie scooper
Instructions for making homemade dog treat cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake tray. Lightly spray with non-stick spray (for easy removal of cupcake liners later)
- Mix dry and wet ingredients in SEPARATE bowls first, then mix together. It will be sticky and thick.
- Use the ice cream/cookie scooper to place batter in the lined cupcake tray. Fill almost to the top, about ¾ full(it will not rise much)
- Let your pup lick the spoon!
- Bake for 20 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Let cool before frosting
- Put some creamy peanut butter into a piping bag that has been prepared with the icing tip. Twist bag closed and swirl the peanut butter on top of the cupcake. (Search YouTube videos and you’ll be on cupcake wars in no time)
- Surprise your pup on Valentine’s Day with a cupcake in bed!
And Don’t Forget February Pet Dental Month
Hope you enjoyed making these yummy treats for your lovely pet, but since it’s Dental Health Month at Animal Medical of New City, we remind you to brush your pet’s teeth once a day ! Especially after these banana peanut cupcakes! We don’t want any cavities 🙂