Animal Medical of New City has been Rockland County’s veterinarian for 30 years. We’re considered the premier veterinary center of the area and are often sought out for second opinions based on our affordability and our expertise.
Dr. Gittelman and the staff have been taking care of my pet companions for over 20 years – and I trust them implicitly. What I appreciate most is that they combine extensive medical knowledge with compassion for the animals and the humans. They know and remember my pets. They are as committed to their well-being as I am. Glad that Animal Medical now offers alternative treatments like acupuncture as well as traditional. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Highly recommend them.
Denise C, Tomkins Cove, NY
Available Veterinary Services
- Rabies vaccine and license
- Distemper, Lyme, canine influenza and all other dog vaccines
- Feline distemper, rabies, leukemia and all other cat vaccines
- Senior pet care
- Spay or neutering procedure for cats and dogs
- Laparoscopic spay procedure (a minimally invasive way of spaying your dog or cat…less pain! Faster healing!)
- Lifestage care
- Second opinion cases
- Disease management
Additional Services and Reading
The Animal Medical of New City Animal Care Facility
22 New Hemptead Road, New City, NY 10956